To the turf professional, green grass isn’t just pretty. It’s the difference between having satisfied customers and not. The major issue for turf managers of golf courses, commercial, or residential areas is making sure that all systems are normal, and if there are any problems they can be quickly addressed. Many leading manufacturers don’t follow sound engineering practices. This leads to designs that waste energy, and create the potential for problems to occur during overnight watering periods.
With SyncroFlo you will not have to wonder if the systems are efficiently delivering water and if the systems are quality. SyncroFlo designs with the operator and owner in mind. We understand that if our pumps fail, you fail. That’s why we have honed our engineering practices past the point of perfection. Some examples:
- Cast iron pump heads instead of steel. They cost a little more, but they are more durable and stable.
- Our piping lay out is maximized for the higest optimum pressure at the sprinkler heads.
- Our pump run switches are external to the operator interface. So you can operate the pumps even if it or the PLC are out-of-commission.
- We "unplug" the VFD when it is idle. This reduces the chance of crippling lightning damage by 99%.
- Any qualified technican can service our equipment. We will train and certify your favorite tech.
In the turf irrigation market the applications vary across a wide scope. Water comes from ponds, rivers, wells, storm drains, building downspouts, parking lots, and micro wastewater treatment plants. It’s used to irrigate golf courses, fruits and vegetables, municipal parks, residential subdivisions, and commercial property. Some days the water is a precious resource to be conserved. Some days it’s overabundant, and you just need to get rid of it.
SyncroFlo is unique in that we are the only manufacturer that makes packaged pump systems for municipal, plumbing, HVAC, industrial, fire protection, turf and golf course irrigation. This diversity gives us the ability to apply the technologies that we have developed for any product market to design optimum solutions for each specific application. Our ability to deal with custom applications is second to none.
- Ethical customer treatment
- No kickbacks to specifiers
- Dependable equipment
- Cost efficiency
- Premium Engineering