SyncroFlo introduces the EnviroHeart line of rainwater treatment and pumping packages, designed for plumbing applications in commercial buildings. As the original domestic water booster system manufacturer, and with over 20 years of experience in water treatment for irrigation and municipal applications, you can trust SyncroFlo to design and build a product that maximizes LEED points for the budget. And more importantly, that the package works as expected.
• End Suction or Multistage pumps
• Standard 20 – 400 GPM, 30 – 200 PSI
• Standard VFD Pressure Control for Maximum Pumping Efficiency
• Self-Cleaning Sediment Filtration Standard
• Self-Cleaning UV Filtration Standard
• Chlorine + Dye Standard
• Daytank Design to Improve Performance and Efficiency, Direct Pumped Optional
• HydroCumulator Tank Standard, for Maximum Pumping Efficiency
• Integrated City Water Connection
• Color Touchscreen Displays Tank Level, Treatment and Pumping Status, Much More
• Optional BACnet, Lonworks, or Modbus Communication
• Completely Piped, Wired, and Performance Tested Prior to Shipment
• ETL and UL Listed Product
Local application expertise, professional certifications, factory test, and nationwide service capabilities are all part of the package when you specify SyncroFlo.
> Click here for Design Guide