A DuoPhase or Standard VT system uses vertical turbine pumps for superior efficiency, pressure control, system life, and reliability.
• 100 – 200 psi boost
• Up to 300 psi discharge pressure
• Up to 2000 gpm total system flow
• Column-mounted over storage tanks or
• Barrel-mounted if positive suction pressure exists (shown at right)
Some popular options are:
• Variable speed drives are a recommended option in many cases, improving efficiency, reliability, and performance
• Instrumentation upgrades such as digital measurement and display
• BACNET and other communication modules
• Witness testing, either in person or via webcam
• Remote or local energy storage tank
The DuoPhase® System permits major operating savings through the use of the HydroCumulator® which allows complete pump shutdown while maintaining constant system pressure under minimum or no-load conditions. Resulting energy savings are typically greater than 25%.
For applications that do not experience periods of low-flow or no-flow conditions, specify the Standard Booster Pumping System. Same quality components and options, but no tank. The lead pump runs continuously, eliminating pressure surges.
Vertical Turbine Pump System Specification File
Ready to Design?
No arrangement is perfect every time! 12 Systems Overview gives you an overview of the most popular pump, control, and tank configurations.
Or, use the online Sizing Software to get SyncroFlo’s recommendation